8.23.2011

pretty {plant} pieces

This adorable DIY combines my love for reading with my love for gardening crafting... ok I don't have a green thumb or crafty skills, but I do love plants! And handmade things! And, come on, I think even I could handle this DIY. Perfect for center pieces, a house warming nifty gifty, or sitting on a quaint book shelf {or on one of the two dozen, sky high shelves covering the walls of my majestic, book-overflowing library... that I will someday have... given to me by a prince. Beauty and the Beast pretty much mapped out my future; minus the Beast part.} Anyway, full instructions here.

{via : Green Wedding Shoes, found via : Ruche blog}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...