8.11.2011

{pretty} collections



So I was going to give this a shout out in my weekly wrap-up tomorrow, but I decided these inspiration pallets are just too inspiring for a mere mention. Just when I think I couldn't love Rifle Paper Co. any more, I discover Anna Bond's ability to whip up an impressive mood-board {y'all know I love me a good mood-board}. These collections are as thoughtful as they are pretty.

P.S. Riffle Paper Co. is starting up a new venture called "Riffle Studio", in which they are looking for a graphic designer. I KNOW, it's only my dream job! Too bad it's located in Florida. If you're a graphic designer in {or interested in relocating to} Florida, apply! Apply now!


{via : Riffle Paper Co. Blog}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...