8.17.2011

more {pretty} chalk talk

Etsy Artistry
While I love the lovely look of Dana Tanamachi's chalk lettering, could I afford to fly her to my home and cover my walls in custom chalk designs? Probably not. So, Mary Kate McDevitt's just as lovely lettered chalkboards will more than suffice. 

McDevitt's Mini Goals Chalkboards are cute as can be. That "After Coffee" one is calling my name. Plus, hey! Fun with chalk that won't involve me ruining an entire wall! Actually, all of McDevitt's typographic goods are majorly McDivine.

P.S. Check out this article about my upcoming art show {upcoming as in tomorrow!} Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...