8.12.2011

I have an artist's reception next week. Consider this your official invitation {click on the pic to make it bigger}. For more information click here.


Pretty neat things I discovered this week:



rather cheeky prints using stamps of Queen Elizabeth II


mosaic celebrity portraits made out of trash, candy, etc. that match the celebrity - ingenious!

"Where Children Sleep", photo-journaling children's rooms from various social classes around the world - a real eye-opener

on a related note, LENS - the photography blog of the New York Times

and this happens to me daily


Discover anything interesting this week? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...