7.06.2011

pretty pops {of neon}

currently crazy about...

Yeah, I must still have Saved by the Bell on the brain. I know A.C. Slater rocked some DayGlo shorts on occasion.

Is "subtle neon" an oxymoron? Because I'm just talking a touch of neon. A little 80's is a lotta fun.* Summer is a time for not taking fashion too seriously, and just a splash of eye-watering fluorescent takes an outfit from drab to, like totally awesome dude.

*I'm thinking of making this my catch phrase. Like when Paris Hilton tried to trademark "that's hot" back in the day. Also, this may have been a longer post, but I spent the better part of the evening here.

{images via : pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...