7.14.2011

pretty poppin {& blockin}


Personally, I think color blocking is kind of hard to pull off. I don't know. I'm not daring enough {or tall enough?} to try to coordinate big blocks of bold color into my wardrobe. However, I think I could pull off these Russe shoes. These are pumps that pop {the 10 minutes, give or take, that I'd actually be able to walk in them notwithstanding}.

But, big blocks of color on my walls? Now, that's something I know I could handle. Lord knows I've never shied away from color in home decor, and these prominent paintings by Asil are simply, boldly beautiful.

{via : Charlotte Russe - found via : 5 Letter Design & Asil}

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! The shoes are amazing...and the colors WOW!

    Lisa
    www.asil-art.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...