7.28.2011

pretty ombre {inspiration}

currently crazy about...
Hola hombre! You see what I did there?! Hombre sounds like ombre! I don't even speak Spanish! I'm just that witty! Anyway, "ombre" is actually French for shaded or something. I may not speak Spanish, but I know stuff about stuff.

I supposed you could say I was inspired by ombre when I created our P{m}A catalog. I'm just that crazy about it. A gorgeous gradation of  light to dark, in any color, takes plain tones and turns 'em up a notch. And ombre tends to remind me of a setting sun; that twilight time when the world shifts from day to night and dresses the sky in layered hues. Loveliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...