7.29.2011

a pretty {dye} DIY

weekly wrap-up
Speaking of ombre, check out this DIY ombre lampshade and pillow. This is for you crafty kids. I'd prolly just buy one. Here's some,

Pretty neat things I discovered this week:


the incredible artwork of Kumi Yamashita - shadow art and thread portrait craziness


The Man Repeller blog - haven't heard of The Man Repeller? get ready to shoot milk out of your nose laughing.


on a more serious note, this pretty blog seems lovely


Postmark Tomorrow: made up narratives of unsent postcards - brings me right back to creative writing class, and so eloquently. inspired. 


Discover anything interesting this week? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...