7.26.2011

pretty {dreamy} bedding

Featuring Anthropologie bedding on a blog of things I find pretty, is kind of a given. But behold, new Anthro "bed outfits" to sink into. I'm digging the bright bedding against the decrepit walls; mixing the bedding with the bedraggled. These are basically the bedrooms I've been dreaming of. Oh, if only I were a rich girl... All day long I'd biddy biddy bum in one of those beds.*

*Note: I don't know what that means, but it wasn't supposed to sound dirty or anything. It's from Fiddler on the Roof... come on people!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm loving that fluffy white duvet against the mustard flower wall. Divine!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...