7.22.2011

pretty city lights {a preview}

weekly wrap-up
If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you probably already know that I have a pretty new line in the works! Inspired by the bright lights of the big city, "Deep City Lights" is a new line in Pretty {much} Art's Pretty City series. Above is just a sneak peek; more pretty prints {and coasters} will be hitting the Etsy shop soon! On to...


Pretty neat things I discovered this week:

Vertigo-Inducing Photography - Warning: that title doesn't lie

this print - for book lovers such as myself

this quote by Olivia Wilde - guurl is beautiful and intelligent

Neville Longbottom: WILF (Wizard I'd like to F**k) - an investigative and astute commentary on Matthew Lewis's trying journey from prepubescent wizardhood to handsome, handsome manhood... or whatever

and Radical Face - this song in particular:

Note: Radical Face is a pseudonym for 24 year old Ben Cooper. This guy is an artist in the truest sense of the word. If you liked this song at all, and have seven minutes, I highly recommend this documentary.


Discover anything interesting this week? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...