7.19.2011

Pretty {Bradshaw} chic

currently crazy about...
I love that the Carrie Bradshaw bun {insert an "I miss Sex and the City" *sigh* here} has been popping up everywhere lately. During these steamy hot and humid days, wearing my long hair down feels like toucher. Trust me, on hot summer days there's hardly a better feeling that getting a mop of thick sweaty hair off of your neck. Making the high bun a bit messy makes the look cool and casual while still keeping that classic Audrey Hepburn feel. I'm also loving the trend of tucking in a blouse and showing off a belt. Pair that with sunglasses and nude accessories and what's not to love about this look?

{via : Lovely Pepa, found via : Pinterest}

1 comment:

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...