7.21.2011

prettier {than ruffles!}

I asked myself, "What's prettier than ruffles!?" "Why, self," I said, "Why not ruffles! and sequins?" Yep, ruffles! and sequins go together like peas and carrots, and are much better than ruffles! alone. I suppose a sprinkle of sparkle makes most things better.* It's probably scientifically proven somewhere. And if not, hey, that's what I'm here for. To answer life's tough questions. "Glitter", I'm sure, is the answer to many of them.


*Note; not on your teeth though. Shame on you if you have a grill. You know who you are... though I doubt you read my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, a bit of sparkle always makes me smile!
    Cheers!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much sparkly goodness! I need a fancy pants party to go to so that I have reason to buy some sequins!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...