7.15.2011

{I know} it's not really a pretty picture

weekly wrap-up
It's the end of the week... and the end of an era.


Pretty neat things discovered this week:

Keiko Lynn's makeup mondays

this DIY wrap bracelet - might have to give this a try this weekend

this tutorial on how to get the multicolored strands I blogged about on Wednesday

Sally Hansen's nail polish strips - genius!

finally - 10 high school lessons I learned from Harry Potter


Discover anything interesting this week? Let me know in the comments! If you don't, I will assume you were too distracted by today's release of the last Harry Potter movie ever {as in EVER EVER, as in FOREVER EVER EVER} to really absorb anything else. And I completely understand.

{image via : this site}

1 comment:

  1. Nothing interesting for me this week but I did get a lot done which I am so grateful for.

    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog in response to my post about my puppy Chloe!!!

    Have a super weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...