1.11.2011

pretty smoke'n {or something}

Prettiest smoke ever, right? Actually, I'm not really sure that this is even smoke. Some images have bubbles, so it must be some sort of liquid? In any case, this silky, smoke-like wallpaper series is available for download, right here. {My desktop is currently sporting the red one.}

{found via : Graphic–ExchanGE, images via : Disastro Ecologico}

Update: I read somewhere that these images where made with ink in water. Not sure if that's true, but it'd make for an interesting experiment.

1 comment:

  1. Holy wow those are so cool! I can't figure out what it is either. When I saw the first one, I thought it was a scarf! haha



    hundy&undy

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...