1.06.2011

pretty {minimal}

Hello. I'm back after a bit of a break. Truth be told, it was nice to not even think about blogging for a little while. Those of you who blog know... it's kind of work. And this is the time of year I like to be lazy. Actually, I don't even like being lazy. I just am. Once the holidays are over, I just get so tired. Like I don't want to do anything other than sleep and eat for oh... the next 3 months or so. That being said, it takes something really special, this time of year, to inspire me. I may be blogging a little less these days, because so little seems blog-worthy to me in the weariness of winter. 

Well, here you have it. Something I found truly cool-neat-rad-awesome today. Minimalist photography. I found these scenes serene and fitting for my fatigued state of mind. It's amazing what an artist's eye can capture. Art can be found from the spaciousness of the sky, to the little leaf that falls to the ground {and everywhere in between}. Now, that's inspiring.

{via : noupe}

1 comment:

  1. I love minimalist photography. The first one makes me think of sheet music. :)


    hundy&undy

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...