1.12.2011

getting pretty inked {I think}

I want Wednesday...

I want a tattoo??? Let's try that again. I want a tattoo. Eee, just typing that kind of freaks me out. I've never been a huge fan of tattoos. And, as they are very much permanent {and painful} I have never aspired to get one. What would I get? Where would I put it? What would it look like when I'm 80? These are questions yet to be answered, but one thing I know... If I were to get a little tattoo, something dainty, and of course something pretty... well that I could handle. 

{images via : Pinterest & we heart it}

3 comments:

  1. beautiful finds! i love all of these! I just got my second tattoo (libra sign on the inside arch of my foot) about two weeks ago! I love it! My suggestion would definitely be to draw (what you think you want) so you can get use to it first. :) I did that numerous times over several months & finally just did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are lovely tattoos to look at for inspiration. I too have been back and forth about getting one.. but I'm not sure I could handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestion. That's a great idea!

    I'm still not 100% sure I'm going to get one, but at least now it doesn't seem so scary to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...