12.02.2010

pretty {women}

December Darlings {my favorite Etsy sellers}


The hardest part about deciding to choose Leigh Viner as one of my December Darlings, was deciding which pieces from her shop I would feature. There's something about her illustrations, specifically, that draws me in. Captivates me. First of all, they're stunning. Her work is current and a little rough around the edges. It's obvious that Leigh is influenced by fashion as well as by human emotion. Right now, in her Etsy shop, you can buy two standard size prints and get one free. I'm thinking a small series of this seriously stunning works would be sublime.


{via : Leigh Viner on Etsy}

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Her work is truly exquisite! So fun to find such beautiful art, thanks for sharing!

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...