12.01.2010

pretty darling {the 2010 edition}

December Darlings {my favorite Etsy sellers}

It's December, and my December Darlings are back for another year. I think there's something special about giving handmade gifts for the holidays. Therefore, from now through December 23rd, I'll be featuring some of my favorite Etsy shops. I'll also be showcasing a {pretty} product of the day on our facebook fan page. Everyday, I'll feature a Pretty {much} Art goody, and the reason why I think that product would make a great gift {and for who}. Be sure to check it out daily, right here.

Without further ado: 
My most recent Etsy favorite is Twillypop. Twillypop's shop is full of effortlessly classic pieces. Jewelery perfect for any girly girl. There's just something about ribbon and pearls.

{via : Twillypop on Etsy}

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Thank you so much for the feature and the kind words about my work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors. Simple but dazzling! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best etsy shop ever!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...