11.24.2010

pretty {pretty} princess

I want Wednesday...


In light of the recent Prince William/Kate Middelton engagement, I've decided, I want to be a princess. I admit, this isn't a new discovery. I've wanted to be a princess since I first watched The Little Mermaid when I was... um, four? Yeah, I've wanted to be a princess for over 20 years. 

Of course, what am I thinking? "I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They're still princesses. All of us."

{images via : Pinterest & we heart it, quote via : A Little Princess}

1 comment:

  1. haha, I concur with you! The whole idea of being a princess & the glamour of it all is so intriguing. Kate will make an amazing princess!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...