10.28.2010

a burst of {pretty} color

Today marked an epic event. This event happens once every year, and with it comes an oxymoronic mixture of giddy excitement and horrid dread. I'm talking about the first snowfall of the season.

On my drive to work this morning, I blinked my eyes a few times trying to clear them of the strange white specks that had suddenly clouded my vision, only to realize that those specks were a flurry of snow. The little kid in me will always find awe in the first snowfall of the year {snow forts! snow men! the probability of snow days! and the promise of Christmas coming!} But, I know I'll miss most of all {besides warmth} the brilliant colors of fall. The above picture simply blew me away when I saw it. Thanks to the internet, at least I know I can find stunning pictures from amazing photographers to get my fill of dazzling color all year long.

{found via : Pinterest}

1 comment:

  1. aaah beautiful beautiful color and I can almost feel the cold :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...