9.28.2010

pretty uplifting {lil guy}




Whew. Hello blog. It's good to be back. I didn't actually go anywhere. I've just been busily {and happily} working on a new Pretty {much} Art project – a preview is coming soon! Also, as some of you who follow me on Twitter may know, an unfortunate plagiarism issue recently came to my attention. For legal {as well has disheartening} reasons I will not get into this now. Suffice it to say I've been a little stressed and more than a little sickened by the matter. Some people are ok with taking advantage of others. They're greedy bastards with no morals.

On the other hand, some people simply rock. Like the makers of this insanely cute video. Marcel {the shell with shoes} really made my day. He reminded me of life's simple pleasures. Right now I'm happy that; I have my health, I have my family, I have faith, and I have shoes, and a face. I like that about myself.

{found via : marzipan inc.'s twitter, video via : vimeo}

1 comment:

  1. Marcel the shell is the absolute best! So sorry that you have to deal with those bastard people/person... Hopefully it will all be sorted shortly! Until then, there's nothing like a good laugh!
    xoxo tash

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...