9.01.2010

{here's to} a pretty September

Elle_sept_2010_1.jpgElle_sept_2010_2.jpgElle_sept_2010_5.jpgElle_sept_2010_4.jpg
In lieu of my Wednesday want, I'm saying hello to September. And what a better way to do that than with these breathtaking photos by Carl Bengtsson? There's something magical about these rainbow washed scenes. About how they capture what I long to be this September; a flower-child frolicking through a nostalgic fairy tail somewhere between summer and fall. 

Inspiring isn't a strong enough word to describe Bengtsson's work. I'd love to show you his entire portfolio, but I'll let you see it for yourself; here. Genius.

{found via : Eat Drink Chic}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...