8.26.2010

pretty {poignant}

Grab a tissue before pressing play... you have been warned.



When I came across this video the other day, I knew I wanted to share it. This is the story of Danny & Annie - Danny and Annie, who loved each other unconditionally until the day Danny died. Presented in such a refreshing way, Danny and Annie's blunt, mater-of-fact recollection of their love for one another is a heart-wrenching {or rather heart-warming} story of love and life. It made me smile. It made me cry. It made me wonder at the everyday beautiful people in this world and the stories their voices can tell.

This video was recorded and created by StoryCorps. "The mission of StoryCorps is to provide Americans of all backgrounds and beliefs with the opportunity to record, share, and preserve the stories of our lives."

“By listening closely to one another, we can help illuminate the true character of this nation reminding us all just how precious each day can be and how truly great it is to be alive." ~ Dave Isay, Founder

{via : StoryCorps, video via : Vimeo}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...