8.04.2010

pretty {illustrated} ceramics

I want Wednesday...

I seem to be on a pottery kick lately. Perhaps that's because I've come to the realization that truly unique and inspiring ceramics are hard to come by {at least by my standards}. Which is why finding such ceramics makes me happy. Case in point, Esther Coombs's drawing adorned vintage china.

Even though all of her upcycled ceramics are found at flea markets and thrift stores, I think I'd be a tad nervous drawing with permanent marker on china. Like I'd be breaking some sort of rule. I guess that's part of what makes these quirky dishes so delightful.

{found via : ruffled, images via : Esther Coombs}

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Glad I found it! I am having a Give-Away on mine, stop on by!

    xo~tmar

    http://likepeterdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...