8.10.2010

a pretty color combo {aqua/salmon}

For some reason, I find myself drawing inspiration from an aqua/salmon color combo today. This breezy color medley must be my ode to an almost ending summer. A touch vintage but oh so fresh, this union of color is spirited and calming at the same time. It's like a lingering sunset on a perfectly crisp late summer evening. The last moments of the day during the last moments of the season... some of my favorite moments to be in.

{images via : Sunshine Art & Design, Joy St. Claire Photography, Made By Sam, Brittany Chavers, & slight clutter photography}

3 comments:

  1. I can see why you are drawn to this color combo! wow! Yes, it is spirited and comforting at the same time! Beautiful feature!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très charmant! Gorgeous colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how lovely and calming. It seems like these were all made to be shown on the same page together. Thanks for making that happen!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...