7.06.2010

pretty {cookies}

So I spent the better part of this afternoon just ogling this blog. Due to rain, I didn't get to enjoy any s'mores this past holiday weekend. Sad, I know. So I'm getting my sweet fix by eyeing these amazingly cute cookies and cakes and eating... well yogurt. But, I'm pretending the yogurt is frosting. Like I said; sad. Amanda's work just goes to show that art can happen in any medium. And if that medium happens to be sugary goodness, that's all the better.


{via : i am baker, found via : kris atomic}

4 comments:

  1. those are too pretty to eat!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love those Mario Mushroom cookies! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those frog cookies are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum yum! Those cookies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...