6.02.2010

pretty{tee}

I want Wednesday...

I'm a reader. Especially during the summer months. Don't get me wrong; I realize summer is for hiking and swimming. Active stuff... or something. But for me chillaxing outside with a good book is what summer's all about. Which is why I want one, or more {a collection actually} of these tees from Out of Print Clothing. These book cover tees are graphic and expressive. And as an added bonus, for each shirt Out of Print Clothing sells, one book is donated to a community in need. Celebrating "the world's great stories though fashion"... now that's classic.

2 comments:

  1. You totally just encouraged my weakness for impulse buying products that help mother earth and contribute to a worthy cause. Seriously, I own like 8 (RED) items. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...