6.01.2010

{pretty} beach'n

Summer hasn't officially started, but after this past Memorial Day weekend it sure feels like it. After a fun day trip in Chicago {pictures to come}, I spent some time lounging on the beach along Lake Michigan. I'm normally not a beach-goer {my snowy-white skin fries like bacon} but sprawling in the sand under the hot summer sun made me feel, in that moment, what summer is meant to be. Ryan Tatar's totally awesome photography captures that feeling perfectly. Here's to a delightful summer season. Hang ten! – whatever that means.
{images via : Ryan Tatar, found via : s a s s}

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!
    I never put two and two together
    CHICAGO...PLUS BEACH!

    that sounds AMAZING!

    xoxo
    bB

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...