6.21.2010

{"berry"} pretty berries

{pretty} pictures

Whew, it's been a while. I was busy preparing for a job interview last week. It went fine, but it's not over yet and I don't really want to dwell on it now. So instead I'll dwell on the rather nice weekend I had. It was the first weekend in a long time that I wasn't crazy busy.

On Saturday I went strawberry picking with my mom. We got a little lost on the way to the patch, but taking an impromptu road trip on a beautiful mid-west summer day wasn't the worst way to spend my time. And picking these beautiful berries was well worth the drive; especially after they were dipped in white chocolate and devoured as such.

{images by me}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...