5.11.2010

pretty {cool} pictures

{pretty} pictures

How is it possible that it's been so long since I've last been here? To be honest, it's easy not to blog. As many of you know blogging requires time, sometimes LOTS of time. And, a few glitches in the past month {computer problems, a blogger scammer virus thing, no time - as I'm trying hard to expand my freelance career and get my portfolio put together...} slowed me down. But, I've missed my computer community and have decided it's time to get back on the blogging bandwagon.

In an effort to keep me blogging {and to keep my photography going} I'm starting a Pretty Pictures series. I'm hoping this post will happen on a somewhat regular basis. First up, here are some pictures from my weekend. This past Friday, May 7th {yes, MAY} we Wisconsinites had some seriously unseasonable weather. Aside from losing power for about an hour due to the weight of snow on branches knocking down power lines, seeing the spring flowers and leaves cloaked in silvery white was pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. I live in Cali so it's pretty hard to imagine snow falling in May. Sounds quite pretty though. We did have a very sudden, very wintery-like storm a couple days ago that is somewhat unseasonal for May. Also, I hear you on the blogging thing. It can take so much time out of your day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...