3.09.2010

pretty {poppin}

A couple of you commented on the poppy picture from this post. I must say, poppies are probably my favorite flower. They're so striking and graphic. It must be their hight, how they grow in massive groups, or of course, their stunning pop of color. They have an interesting shape; even their pods are pretty. Poppies remind me of summer, of my grandma's garden, and of the Wizard of Oz.
{images via : create...love...laugh, g(art)en, eleanor's photography, photogenic gallery, Artful Magpie}

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous collection! Thank you for featuring my photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love poppies too & these are all beauties! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellloooo Spring! Thanks for the boost on this gloomy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In whatever stage or color, they are awesome, beautiful collection! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. poppies are my favorite flower too! all these pictures made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...