2.02.2010

{pretty} props

I've decided that my next job {after the graphic designer-crafter-blogger-writer-artist thing} will be a food and prop stylist as inspired by the works of Elodie Rambaud. Elodie knows how to compose color, lines, and lighting so flawlessly that her pieces just come to life. Seriously, can you smell the muffins? Aside from making me want to eat, her stylings make me want to somehow create something beautiful out of objects as common as food. Her absorbing images capture the commonplace in arresting ways that most people could never imagine.

6 comments:

  1. I love the first photo, especially the way the glass of milk looks. It just seems so...I dunno. Pure and creamy, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the photo of the bowl of mangos and rasberries. It's very pleasant and calming to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and yummy! i agree, i can smell the muffins and just may have to take a trip out of the house today to pick some up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is exciting, I'm sure you will be great at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, they're such inspiring shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only just found a love of photography by taking photo's of my crafts with a newly purchased (in July) digital camera. Thanks so much for great information and photos that you so kindly share. (I caught your blog site at etsy's forum.)

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...