2.11.2010

pretty in pink {& red}

So, this weekend is Valentine's Day. I think. Right? Yeah, it is. I obviously couldn't care less. Putting my single status aside, I just think Valentine's Day is kind of over the top. Personally, I think it means more to get gifts and be showered with love on a completely unexpected day. Not just the National I'm-supposed-to-show-you-how-much-I-love-you-today Day. However, the color scheme is amazing. Pink and red together!? Hello! Only on V-day.
{images via : weheartit - search tags red & pink}

5 comments:

  1. Love those colors :) I know Valentine's Day is overhype to a certain extent and you would think that everyday should be a Valentine's day for people very much in love but it is never the case.

    Just like Mother's Day is not the only day that you should tell your mum how much you love her and buy her flowers & gifts. It is something that you should everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are beautiful and I totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove this collage that you put together! I was never a big fan of the Valentine's color scheme, but you may have changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures!!!
    We don't celebrate VDay much here either. It's just another day. I tell my hubby and son I love them everyday. I don't need a holiday for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love valentines day...but then I expect my husband to show me how much he loves me all year long as well ;)

    Great Pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...