2.16.2010

pretty {flowers}

I'm ready for spring. Today it just hit me; I'm ready for spring. It's probably because I found these lovely photos yesterday. Suddenly I want to run through a field of wild flowers, lie in them, breathe in the fresh air mingled with their perfumed scent. It's hard to take a photo of a flower without it looking like a million other photos of flowers. These photos not only do that, but they transport my mind to another place, in another season. And they're pretty. They're just pretty.
{photos via : Maco@Sky Walker, found via : Dig Under Rocks}

7 comments:

  1. They are lovely. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one is so sunshiney, buttery yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful images! I know what you mean - I'm just starting to feel spring is round the corner - I spotted some daffodils coming up yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! Yes, they remind me of Spring (and we had a robin in our back yard yesterday!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too, the snow is pretty this morning but I'm just craving warm weather. beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I was fairly content with winter until I saw these beautiful photos you posted. Now I'm craving spring, sunny skies and warm grass. Too bad the weatherman told me it was going to rain later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these photos are BEAUTIFUL! im really into flowers and florals this year, so these pictures are perfect to me =]

    postcards from dreamland

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...