2.10.2010

blog it forward = {pretty} inspiring

My dearest followers, I'm so sorry I've been such a bad blogger lately. I'm aware that I've been utterly neglectful of my pretty blog. In my defense, I've been busy! Which, as I've been trying more and more to branch out into freelance work and {as always} expanding Pretty {much} Art, is a good thing! I do feel bad, however, that my blog slacking may have left you all with some lack in inspiration. I know I'm certainly inspired by the blogs I follow. But, I have some great news; Blog it Forward starts today!

Luckily for us, the theme of the first very Blog it Forward Mashup is "what inspires you personally". Everyday you'll see what inspires ten different bloggers. I happen to get inspired by many bloggers on the list, so I'm very excited to see where their own inspiration comes from. I'm even more excited to be apart of this inspiring event of 300 bloggers. My own post will be coming up in March, so be sure to stay tuned. In the meantime, here are today's 10 bloggers.

sfgirlbybaycreature comfortshula seventypaper pony

design for mankindink on my fingerspoppytalk

heart fishoh, hello friendsmile and wave

At anytime you can click on the blog if forward badge on my blog to see the entire schedule. May you find your muse.

{via : sfgirlbybay - a huge thank you for organizing this little event}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...