1.20.2010

{pretty} pillows

I want Wednesday...
Call him the King of Home Decor, or perhaps The Prince of Pillows – whatever you call him, Thomas Paul is undeniable design inspiration. I've been swooning over his pillows for sometime now, but after coming across the above picture of his "Mums" and "Buds" pillows in Ivanka Trump's apartment, I can't wait to decorate a place of my own. It will be filled to capacity with Paul pillows {as well as his rugs, dinnerware, lighting, stationery, fabrics, etc.} I want... well I want them all. That's right. I want every one of his pillows. The "Prince's" pillows would be only too fitting in my palace.
{via : Pillows and Throws, & Brilliant Asylum}

1 comment:

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...