1.26.2010

a pretty {charming} logo

The days just keep getting colder around here. I know it's January. Cold days are pretty much the norm. And it isn't even so much that I'm sick of winter, it's just that I'm really ready for spring. I'm ready for the liveliness that comes with spring. Liveliness and pretty things. I figured many of you are getting ready also, which is why I'm sharing with you this spring inspired logo I designed for Charmed Gifts, LLC. The client's requirements were that the logo incorporate the colors purple and pink, as well as a daisy. We went through several proofs, and eventually the final product bloomed into something beautiful.

If you're interested in utilizing my custom design services, feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...