1.04.2010

pottery barn {pretty}ness

So, I've discovered what it is I love so much about New Years; the fresh start. Whenever I think of the new year, I think of that part in Forrest Gump when they're celebrating New Year's Eve and that trashy floozy chick says "Don't ya just love New Years? It's a chance to start all over." But, how to start over? Last night I cleaned my bedroom. Organization... guess that's a start. However, any of the pretty storage options from Potter Barn would help me get really organized. Somehow I don't think a splurge on the $949.00 Bedford Project Table Set would quite qualify as a fresh start. But the organization inspiration that these home office ideas give is a push in the right direction.
{via : Pottery Barn}

4 comments:

  1. I agree, on all counts :) Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much organizing going right now. I really like Anthropologie for organizing ideas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. made me think i should be doing something with my studio. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But the project table WAS $1157.00 ~ how can you pass up the sale? =D Happy Organized New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...