1.05.2010

{anthro}pretty

In my comments from yesterday's post, someone mentioned that Anthropologie has some great organization inspiration. So true. Not that I needed the reminder. I love, love, love Anthropologie, and isn't everything they do upstanding inspiration? Have you seen the January 2010 catalog yet? I adore how they've displayed their shoes as sweets. Total eye candy, right? And, as always, I'm blown away by their home interior displays. A customer at a craft show once described my work as being "very Anthropologie-esque". I almost hugged her. Seriously, does anyone know how I could get my work featured in one of their shops? Because my life would pretty much be complete after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...