12.30.2009

pretty {printed} matter

December Darlings {my favorite Etsy sellers}Hello readers. I've decided to forgo my usual Wednesday Want {I already got this for Christmas, what more could I want?} to introduce to you my last December Darling; Modern Printed Matter. My final featured seller was one of my first Etsy favorites. I find Anna's simple and clean use of color and graphics {and the fact that most of her illustrations stem from her photography} completely inspiring.

Actually, I'm constantly inspired by other Etsy artists. Just because December is almost over, doesn't mean there won't be many more of my featured favorites to come.
{via : Modern Printed Matter}

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful stuff! I'm off to check out her store :)
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...