12.07.2009

a {pretty} lineup wrap-up

This weekend marked the last of the art/craft shows in Pretty {much} Art's 2009 lineup. Most fortunately I got to spend time selling my work in this glorious little theater {the Mabel Tainter Center for the Arts of Menomonie, WI} with very good company {my best friend happily helped my mom and I through the weekend - thanks again Lacey dear!} I spent the weekend evaluating the season and coming up with many new and exciting ideas for Pretty {much} Art {the first of which is our new facebook fanpage; click here to join!} I'll be sure to keep you updated on the rest of our endeavours!

2 comments:

  1. love your set up! and that building looks incredible, how lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always everything looks amazing!!! Would've loved to have been there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...