10.15.2009

a pretty {sweet} update

Remember a while ago when I wrote about Minted's Seasonal Save the Date design challenge? Well my design didn't make the Minted cut, but I found out the other day that Mark and Brittany chose this card as their favorite! Perhaps the fellow Wisconsinites are a little biased? Really though, good design is all about listening to the client without losing your own design style, so I'm pretty stoked that I was able to accomplish that. Maybe they'll actually order my cards for their wedding? Read what Brittany had to say about my design here.
{via : minted.}

2 comments:

  1. Well that's great, and I hope they end up ordering from you! I too love the design. It is simple, elegant, and not feminine or boyish in any way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I hope it does turn into sales for you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...