10.01.2009

a {pretty} perfect paper treasury

Sooo not sure what I've done to receive such Etsy love lately, but I won't complain {after all, I'm still waiting to get in on some front page action!} Pretty {much} Art has been featured in yet another treasury. This one showcases one of my favorite fall prints, and showcases it beautifully I might ad. This enchanting treasury was chosen by Perfect Paper Shop - a fellow Wisconsin Street Team member and participant in the Octoberfest Special. Speaking of which, be sure to check back tomorrow to get the full scoop on exactly what Pretty {much} Art will be doing for the sale. This will be our first Etsy sale and, trust me, you won't want to miss it!
{via : Perfect Paper Shop - thanks!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...