10.18.2009

pretty much me {short & sweet}

I am always making an effort to express myself through my blog. And it is an effort. I don't open up easily. I don't wear my heart on my sleeve. I don't like to talk about myself or my feelings without reserve. With that being said, I do want to try to let people know more about me. I find that hard, which is why I've posted the above print. That is me {in a nutshell}.

Pixel Wild Child's Etsy shop has many cute, expressive prints that are descriptive of me and probably many young girls. Thanks, Kristie, for helping me {or should I say "us"} make an attempt at opening up.
I love to read. I love to write {but wish I did more of it}. I hate and am terrified of large birds. I wish I weren't so afraid of making grand goals for myself {or rather afraid of failing at those goals}. I dig music. And the movie Almost Famous. Hey, maybe this isn't so hard.

{via : pixel wild child}

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my artwork in your blog and you kind comments! ;O). I am also very happy to hear that you find my work inspiring! I love creating things that appart from beautiful can "talk" to people... and I am always happy to hear that I achieved that ;O)
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find a way to express myself better as well :)

    But, you have a nice kick start here!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...