10.07.2009

pretty lovely fonts {game}

I want Wednesday... I want this Love Fonts Memo memory game. "Love Fonts Memo is a classic memory game where it’s all about finding a matching pair of cards. At the end the player with most card pairs wins. The cards represents love stories about different kind of type faces. Love Fonts Memo is perfect whether you are a professional or a rookie."
Love Fonts Memo makes memorization fun! Unfortunately, this was a student project and I'm sure it isn't available for sale. Still, it's a pretty inspiring idea.
{via : TheDieline & Lovely Package}

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! That is a great creative idea, and it looks so inviting and cute, with all those shades of pink!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...