9.23.2009

pretty {precious} peepers

I want Wednesday...I feel like my posts have been on a real "cutesy" roll lately, but these needle-felted birds from Lauren Alane take the cake. Alane, is an Etsy seller, but in order to purchase one from her shop, you need to sign up on her mailing list to know when they will be listed. Yeah, they go that fast. Can you blame them? One of these charming little chirpers would be sure to cheer me up when I needed it most, so it looks like I'd better get signed up. Needles to say, I really want one.
{via : the SCOOP & Lauren Alane}

4 comments:

  1. Your blog posts really have been cute lately, but this one takes the cake. Those birds are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. I really love the way the first one is photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sure are cute! I love the little guy with the fedora and the glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...