9.09.2009

pretty please {please me}

I want Wednesday... It's 09/09/09 and The Beatles: Rock Band comes out today. The. Beatles. Rock. Band. Nuff said. You can't buy me love, but you can buy me this. Pretty please?

P.S. : All of these amazing images are taken from the brilliant opening cinematic to the game. Its picturesque, detailed graphics make me want the game even more. I highly recommend watching it
here.

And also, wouldn't I Am The Walrus be a really hard song to sing? I mean seriously; does anybody know the words to that song?

{via : The Beatles: Rock Band}

4 comments:

  1. My best friend is so stoked for this game! He was talking about it a lot on saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knows the lyrics? I do, I do! I'm a freak of a Beatles fan. I know all their songs. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never played rock band before, but those graphics do look really amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...