9.11.2009

how {pretty} sweet it is

We're one! Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary that I've been a seller on Etsy. I'm making this the official one year anniversary of Pretty {much} Art. Thanks to all you sweethearts who have supported Pretty {much} Art in the past year. Your continued support is what keeps us {my mother and I} doing this.

Goals for the next year... hit 100 Etsy sales? Make the front page at least once? Get 500 shop hearts? {Hey I'll probably actually make that one - I'm up to 400!} Whatever. I'm not too concerned with goals right now. I just really want a cupcake.
{picture via : thesavvysource}

5 comments:

  1. Happy 1 year anniversary! Hope you reach your goals and then some!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! It must feel great to hit the 1 year mark. Good luck with continued success :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your one year anniversary :)
    And, your blog is lovely!
    Thank you for stopping by and following mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 1 year mark, hoping you reach all your goals over this next year.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...