8.03.2009

{pretty} okay

i would follow you anywhere...
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but my Monday is turning out to be a pretty okay day. Sure it's Monday, but other than that...
I only had to work a half day at work today {leaving me with a generous amount of time to work on Pretty {much} Art goodness}. And, I realized that my blog reached 100 followers over the weekend {hence, the
"i would follow you anywhere" print from urban junkies photography. Pretty cute, right?}.

I also found out that I'm featured in this oh-so sophisticated treasury. Very red-hot, and certainly pretty.
{via : urban junkies photography & Vivians Romeo - thanks!}

4 comments:

  1. I am having a pretty ok Monday as well :)
    Happy to be one of those 100 followers! I do like your blog, thoughts and postings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous blog!
    thank you so much for featuring my print! :)

    have a great monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the followers thats Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I was tagged, and had to follow the rules and tag 6 more... you are one of my 6 tagged. Check out my blog post for further information :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...