8.21.2009

pretty {merry} doodles

Hello Friday! I'm so ready for the weekend, even though it's going to be a busy one {two parties, packing for NYC, must work on Pretty {much} Art!...} This past week was just exhausting and...uninspired. I'm determined to make this weekend feel productive, rather than overwhelming. Hope yours is a good one!

P.S. These prints {
Hello & Friday - get it?!} are from Etsy artist Leah Duncan. Her merry doodles remind of everything good about weekends.
{via: Leah Duncan}

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I just love those pics off to check out her sho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love these prints. I'm going to check out her shop right now. I recently moved and I'm in search of fresh new pieces for my walls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're good busy :)
    Those two "doodles" are great! And I love how the artist chose to name them :)
    Very cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...